Superbowl LV is less than two weeks away! This year will be made challenging like many other holidays and big events of 2020-2021 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Since numbers are still high in the United States, it’s advisable to keep your game day celebrations to the comfort of your apartment home. So, it’s time to go out of your way to do something extra special for all the loved ones inside of your quarantine bubble – why not surprise them with the ultimate snack stadium for the Big Game? Below, you’ll find an easy-to-follow tutorial that will make it simple to make your very own and wow every member in your household!
• 3 sheets of 20? x 30? Foam Core Board
• Football Field Table Runner
• Cutting Blade and Mat
• Spray Glue
1. Cut Your Foam Core Board. Keep one board uncut. This will serve as the base of your snack stadium. Use the guide above to measure and cut the other two boards. The 6-inch cuts will serve as the perimeter of your stadium and the 4-inch cuts will create the interior sections.
2. Attach your field. Fold the table runner to make it narrow, then use the spray glue to attach it to the base. This helps to keep it in place when you are assembling the stadium. If you are using artificial turf, this is when you will attach the turf to the foam core base.
3. Add Interior Borders and Sections. Now, it’s time to add the interior borders and sections. Set all of the pieces inside the stadium and adjust spacing if needed before you tape anything down. Once you have them aligned, then you can tape them into place. Reinforce interior sections with tape.
4. Fill Your Stadium with Snacks and Added Decor! Finally, it is time for the fun part! Fill that stadium up with all of your favorite game-day snacks! Candy, chips, soft drinks, dips – all are up for grabs when it comes to football! Just remember to line any sections for unpackaged food with parchment paper before adding the food to be safe!
At BayPointe Crossing Apartments in Virginia Beach, Virginia, it is clear that we have it all, but we still feel obliged to inform you of essential information. We encourage you to stay up to date with our blogs so that you don’t miss out on local recommendations, new recipes, or day-to-day tips.