Ready, set, and guac! If you’re ready to put your expansive kitchen to good use, don’t bypass this recipe for the Best Ever Guacamole. Trust us, little is more satisfying than fresh guacamole – and when we say fresh, we mean fresh! Though there are shortcuts making a bowl of guac, the best kind is composed of avocados, cilantro, onions, tomatoes, jalapeños, and limes from your favorite grocery store’s produce department.
Excitingly enough, this recipe for Best Ever Guacamole uses all of these ingredients – and more. Simply put, you, along with your family members and closest friends, will be delighted by all the flavors and textures that come together in this classic dish. Ready to get started? Take a peek at the ingredients list and directions below.
- 3 avocados, ripe
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeds removed and finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Slice the avocados in half, remove the pit and skin and place in a mixing bowl.
- Mash the avocado with a fork and make it as chunky or smooth as you'd like.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Serve with tortilla chips, rice and beans, or vegetables, and enjoy!
BayPointe Crossing Apartments in Virginia Beach, Virginia