Sometimes, your sweet tooth cannot be appeased by your daily shot of apple cider vinegar, and that’s completely okay! Healthy living is all about moderation, after all, and it is completely normal to want to satisfy your sugar craving with a dessert or treat that’s actually sweet and delicious – sorry, apple cider vinegar. This recipe for a Banana S’mores Loaf by DrizzleMeSkinny is all of these things: sweet, delicious, and Weight Watchers-friendly. Check out the ingredients and directions below:
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoon egg whites
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
• 3 medium mashed bananas
• 1 cup flour
• 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• Crushed graham crackers (26 grams)
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
• ¼ cup marshmallow fluff
• 1 square (10 g) Lindt 70% Dark Chocolate, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a regular-sized loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In a bowl, whisk together your egg, egg whites, and brown sugar. Mix well
3. Next, mix in banana, applesauce, and vanilla.
4. Stir in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and crush graham crack crumbs, setting 1 tablespoon aside for topping. Combine well.
5. Fold in your chocolate chips, and then pour the batter out into your loaf pan.
6. Bake for 45 minutes. After you remove the loaf pan from the oven, let it cool for 30 minutes and remove it from the loaf pan.
7. Melt your marshmallow fluff in the microwave for approximately 30 seconds and spread quickly over your loaf. Finally, melt your Lindt Dark Chocolate in a dish at 35-second intervals until it is completely melted. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the banana bread, along with your remaining crushed graham cracker crumbs.
It’s always exciting to spice up your daily routine with something new! That’s why BayPointe Crossing Apartments in Virginia Beach, Virginia encourages you to try out our weekly recipes, crafts, and lifestyle tips.