It’s always exciting to spice up your daily routine with something new! That’s why BayPointe Crossing Apartments in Virginia Beach, Virginia encourages you to try out our weekly recipes, crafts, and lifestyle tips.
Canvas sneakers are cool and comfortable, and you can wear them with anything – from linen pants to sundresses – and look perfectly stylish. The only problem with canvas sneakers is that you might not be able to find them in the perfect colorway for every single outfit under the sun. Pun intended!
To get your outfit on point and keep your hands busy with a fun, summertime craft, check out this DIY project to tie-dye your canvas sneakers below. It will allow you to set the shade of your canvas sneakers this summer with just a dash of fabric dye. You won’t believe how simple it is to coordinate your wardrobe or mood to your kicks with this project, actually.
• Large basin or bucket
• Liquid fabric dye
• Salt, if needed
• White canvas sneakers, laces removed
1. Fill the basin with hot water. Add dye, and salt if specified, to water, following manufacturer's instructions for sink or bucket dyeing.
2. Wet sneakers with hot water, and place in a dye bath.
3. Stir for the amount of time stated on the dye bottle. Rinse as directed.
4. Air-dry shoes, or place in dryer.
5. Clean the basin immediately to avoid staining.